Happy New Year and welcome to a new decade! I’ve got my list of items to guide my personal development, creativity, and happiness in the new year, and as per my chosen theme for this year, I got this! Without any further ado and in no particular order, my guiding tasks for this year are as follows:
20 for 2020
Theme for 2020: I got this
1. Pay off your student loan debt.
2. Rebalance your portfolio.
3. Put at least 30 minutes daily into Mojo List/Side Hustle.
4. Meditate at least 5 minutes every day.
5. Identify, inventory, and quantify the categories of closet items and purge at least 10%.
6. Hang pants/skirts.
7. Have a blanket made from old t-shirts.
8. Research options for selling/purging vintage items.
9. Tackle mending/alterations pile.
10. Create better use of space over shelf in coat closet.
11. Relocate hats downstairs.
12. Organize yarn stash.
13. Relocate and use metal racks in garage.
14. Pocket doors!
15. Redesign office space for two.
16. Hang decor & pictures.
17. Resurrect some language skills.
18. Learn at least 12 origami well enough to execute without following directions.
19. Reclaim your personal email account.
20. Get a robovacuum.
I’ve relented on my dislike for SMART goals and made the wise decision to drill down into more specific, chewable bites on some of the items I didn’t get to in 2019, and these items are significantly aimed at happiness and the stumbling blocks that get in my way. Excited to get to work on a new list of adventures!
What are your goals, resolutions, and/or commitments for this year?